We Are Proud To Offer Affordable Education.
The following supporting documents are required to complete the application process:
All documentation received is imaged upon receipt and then destroyed.
W-2 & Tax Statements
Note: If you are applying before you have received all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements, please submit them as soon as they become available.
Other Business Forms
- Business - send Schedule C or C-EZ and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Farm - send Schedule F and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Rental Property - send Schedule E (page 1)
- S-Corporation - send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1120S (5 pages), Schedule K-1, and Form 8825
- Partnership - send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1065 (5 pages), Schedule K-1, and Form 8825
- Estates & Trusts - send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1041, and Schedule K-1
Create a FACTS Account
You may log in to your FACTS user account to review the status of your application. Please allow two weeks for processing before inquiring further about the uploaded documents' receipt and/or quality. Application deadlines are set by the institution awarding the aid. If you are applying after the deadline, contact your school to ensure that your application will be accepted.
Children’s Tuition Fund of Virginia
OVCA is a participating school with the Children’s Tuition Fund of Virginia. Children’s Tuition Fund (CTF), a ministry of ACSI, supports and advocates for educational choice and innovation through scholarship tax-credit programs that allow parents to choose an education that is the best fit for their children. CTF of VA is an approved Scholarship Foundation in the state of Virginia.
Individuals who wish to donate to our Tuition Fund can research the information below, which shows the step-by-step process of contributing to the education of future OVCA students and earning yourself or your business a 65% Virginia Tax Credit.